Saturday, December 25, 2010

Liese Bubble Hair Colour ✂

Bought at Watson on RM35.91
I think expensive than Guardian and Sasa
I saw this product on Everrise Malls Kuching
It's Cost RM38per. Hmmm...
Nobody buy it...

I wait this product quite long time ago...
My hometown finally got stock, Luckly.
It's out from Japan.
and watson guardian here all almost out of stock again???
So unbelieve-able it.

I had choose Chiffon Beige

and here the result
.
.
.
.
.
.


The "after" picture is take under sun light
The real colour is not that bright... = s

and i don't like the smell of the Liese Bubble when you bubble-ing your hair...
it's really Yucks!!! No!! EeeeewWw~~~ =x
your eyes will get hurt...
your nose can't breath well...
(( >.< ))

Anyway, You can try it.
It's the easy way to dye your hair by yourself.
just like the way you wash your hair... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment